FBC Chemical Corp. Successfully Passes Responsible Distribution Verification, Sustaining Commitment to Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental Performance
Mars, PA – Today, FBC Chemical announced that it has successfully passed its NACD Responsible Distribution® verification for the current three-year cycle, reaffirming the company’s commitment to the health, safety, and security of its employees, communities, and the environment. Responsible Distribution is the National Association of Chemical Distributor’s (NACD) third-party verified environmental, health, safety, and security program that allows members to demonstrate their commitment to continuous performance improvement in every phase of chemical storage, handling, transportation, and disposal.
“Responsible Distribution is critical to the chemical distribution industry’s ability to safely deliver more than 30 million tons of product every year,” said NACD President and CEO, Eric R. Byer. “Through their successful verification, FBC Chemical and its senior leadership have committed to the continuous improvement in the chemical distribution industry’s responsible management and handling of chemicals that ensures NACD members effectively support the industries America relies on most, like agriculture, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing equipment, and many others.”
The Responsible Distribution program requires on-site, third-party verification of facilities against a set of guiding principles, including strict adherence to laws and regulations and participation with interested entities in creating responsible laws, regulations, and practices to help safeguard the community, workplace, and environment.
Participation in Responsible Distribution has significant benefits, including lower instances of safety and environmental incidents, better documentation of company policies, better communication with local communities, reduced audit time and costs, and increased credibility.
FBC has been in the Responsible Distribution process since 1991. To learn more about FBC Chemical, visit www.fbcchem.com. “Your chemistry is our business.”
To learn more about Responsible Distribution and the NACD, visit www.nacd.com.
About FBC Chemical
FBC is an independent, family-owned chemical distributor with operations in Lancaster, New York; Mars, Pennsylvania; and Medina, Ohio. FBC has been in business since 1968, and prides itself on providing quality products and exceptional service to its customers. It owns and operates its own warehouses, manufacturing facilities, as well as a fleet of trucks and tankers. FBC distributes solvents, petroleum distillates, glycols, surfactants, silicones, oils, amines, coatings, adhesives, and more. It also offers custom toll blending, and technical services. Visit www.fbcchem.com to learn more about FBC Chemical. “Your chemistry is our business.”
Citrus degreasers are powerful and effective cleaners. Limonene (commonly called d-limonene or citrus terpenes) is a naturally occurring solvent found in the oils of citrus fruits. Commonly processed from orange peel oils, d-limonene is a biodegradable and eco-friendly citrus degreaser.
D-limonene is commonly used as an additive for skin cosmetics, food & beverage, soaps, shampoos, air fresheners, laundry detergents, essential oils, and even in environmentally conscious insectisides or moss-killer.
When used in degreasers or cleaning compounds d-limonene is more effective than any synthetic hydrocarbon. Did we mention it grows on trees too?! That is why our chemists developed ALCM Power Clean.
ALCM Power Clean is an extremely powerful and effective d-limonene cleaner. Use as a concentrate for the toughest of grime or dilute for basic cleaning. This product easily cuts through grease and grunge on a wide variety of surfaces, such as metal tools, machinery, dumpsters, trash bins, pipes, carpet, glass, ovens, grills, stainless steel, metal, tile, carpet, countertops, flooring, walls, etc.
ALCM Power Clean is the degreaser of choice for both professionals and consumers. It is effective on asphalt, tar, grease, oil, paint, ink, grafitti, adhesive, lipstick, crayon, scuffs, odors, food or drink stains, pet messes, and more! Perfect for the most stubborn messes, ALCM Power Clean is water soluble and does not contain any petroleum distillates. Also, this product leaves no harsh chemical odors, just the pleasant scent of oranges.
- Available in 1 quart, 1-gal, 5-gal, 55-gal, 275-gal, or bulk
- For pricing please e-mail email@example.com or contact us here.
- Read all safety instructions before use
- For dilution ratios and further instructions, please click the link below
For more information on ALCM Power Clean, please click here.
FBC Chemical Corp. sells the alcohols and commonly used chemicals that your business needs to make hand sanitizers, hand soap, and other cleaning products.
We deliver in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Western New York
All other regions will be FOB
Isopropyl Alcohol – (No Permit Required)
IPA, Isopropanol, Isopropyl Alcohol 99%
o We stock 99.8%+ purity Isopropyl Alcohol
o Minimum Order Quantity – 4 Drums
Isopropyl Alcohol 99%, Isopropyl Alcohol 99.8%, Isopropyl Alcohol 75%, IPA, Isopropanol
Ethanol – (IAUP Permit Required)
Ethanol, SDA, SDA 40B, SDA 3C, Denatured Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol
o We are licensed to sell SDA grades 40B and 3C and will need a valid copy of your Industrial Alcohol Users permit to discuss pricing and availability
o Minimum Order Quantity – 16 Drums
Ethanol, Ethyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol 200, 200 Proof, Ethyl Alcohol 190, 190 Proof, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Ethanol, Specially Denatured, SDA, SDA 40B, SDA 3C, SD Alcohol 40B
Other Chemicals Commonly Used in Sanitizer Formulation
Glycerin, Glycerol, Glycerin USP, Glycerin Tech Grade, Glycerin 99.7% USP, Glycerin 99.5% Tech Grade, purified water, De-ionized water, DI Water
o Minimum Order Quantity – 1 Drum
Surfactants and Chemicals Used in Liquid Hand Soaps and HI&I Formulation
FBC also stocks a range of surfactants and chemicals commonly used as a base for liquid hand soap and HI&I formulations.
o Minimum Order Quantity – 1 Drum
DDBSA/LABSA, CAPB, Cocamide DEA and/or DIPA, LES 60C, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), pre-blended hand soap concentrate (dilutable surfactant concentrates), Linear Alcohol Ethoxylates, Glycol Ethers, Hydrocarbons, Acetates, Ketones, Amines
Click Here to Submit an Inquiry to our Main Office
Or Contact Josh Hudac at (800) 446-2340
FBC Chemical celebrated its 50th year anniversary in 2018. That’s 50 years as a privately-owned, regional chemical distributor in a market dominated by national corporations that answer to their shareholders. That’s 50 years as a family-owned business who knows the key is focusing on the customer.
Here’s how we did it.
- Warehouse Space — Believing that renting warehouse space can be unpredictable and disruptive, FBC has steadily acquired and updated property. Starting in a modest facility in 1968, we moved to our current headquarters location in Mars, PA in 1977, moving the Asphalt Products Division in 1992, and buying an additional warehouse in Mars in 2017. In 1975, we added the Lancaster, NY division, then began expansion in 1995. After acquiring Cuyahoga Chemical in 1999, we built a large warehouse and tank farm in Medina, OH.
- Control Inventory and Logistics — FBC Chemical invests millions of dollars in inventory to be able to quickly deliver as our customers order. We own a fleet of sixteen bulk trucks, tractor trailers and box trucks, and employ safe, reliable drivers at each location. Because of this, our customers don’t have to worry about arranging freight or fighting for a truck to pick up and deliver.
- Partner with Reputable Suppliers — FBC Chemical represents numerous well-known and trusted chemical manufacturers of all sizes. Our growing purchasing department spends the work day making contacts and negotiating, planning and ordering. Product lines have been added as the local market and regulations change.
- Make Our Customers Successful — Your chemistry is our business! To ensure we are doing everything we can to make our customers successful, we continue to add to our customer service department and sales team. Face to face visits, regular contact, knowing our customers personally and tailoring our way of doing business puts our customers at the forefront every day. Instead of worrying about inventory, delivery and raw material quality, they can leave that to us and focus instead on their customers and business plan.
This has been our business model for 50 years and it has served us and the local chemical marketplace well. While looking ahead to a big, bright, beautiful future, we draw knowledge and confidence from our roots. Join us and the customers we service as we step forward and strive for continued success.